Oleo-pneumatic springs for a wide range of forces, up to 2,000 kg, by varying the gas pressure of the accumulator.
Suitable for vehicles with a fully loaded/empty ratio equal or higher than 2.5
ADVANTAGES OF HIDRACAR OLEO-PNEUMATIC SPRINGS:
Compared to conventional coil springs:
- They require less space to be installed.
- No need for a spring-compressing device to provide the initial force.
- If you don’t know initially the exact force that must be applied, it is not necessary to change the spring for a stronger one later on; you just increase the gas pre-charge of the accumulator.
Compared to springs that operate only with gas:
- Shorter and heavier-duty.
- There is no way the gas can leak through the rod seals, as those are always lubricated in HIDRACARoleo-pneumatic springs and the gas is contained inside the bladder of the accumulator.
- No rebound effect is produced, unlike with gas-only cylinders and coil springs.